Monday, September 27, 2010

vintage glam at its coolest.

you know what i wish? i wish i had been cool enough to get my hot date & friends together for our high school homecoming dance, to dress up all vintage glam and take pictures NOT at the high school with a lamo backdrop and ONE shot to get the "perfect" picture to last for all your days... but i wasn't i'm sad to say. but i am delighted that THESE guys are! tip of the cap to you, morgan and fellow buddies. you guys rock my lens.  ;)














how cool is this one? pimmmp.
... and this one...



...okay, i love them all.
the end.

1 comment:

Dennen - Hilary - Finn said...

I really like your style of photography. I was wondering if you would be available to take some photos of my family this month. Either the weekend of the 16th or the 30th. We would love a beautiful outdoor setting. Some of my favorite photos of yours are the ones of Michelle and her little girl Ellie. Something similar to that would be nice. Let me know, thanks! (I would have emailed you, but the email link doesn't work on my computer).

-Hilary Frazier