Tuesday, October 11, 2011

cassie & shawn's garden wedding

this simply stunning wedding was an absolute treat to shoot.
thank you cassie and shawn for letting me to trespass into your secret garden
on your special day. i'll lead you in with words from the bride:
"When Shawn and I met one of the first places he took me was to meet his grandma and to see her garden. Grandma was the sweetest lady ever and the garden, even in the deep winter months of January, was still beautiful. As we walked around the garden you never knew what to expect around each corner. As Shawn and I continued to date we would visit his Grandma every Sunday. It was a very special time for us. I was able to get to know his grandma and she was able to share personal experiences with us. After each visit we would work in the garden together. It was a place that we could share our thoughts and also just chat about day to day to things. We both have our favorite spots. Shawn took me to his and got down on one knee and proposed. I was very surprised but would not have wanted it any other way.
We both knew that the garden was the place to get married.
We grew together there. It holds a very special place in both of our hearts."






















































Dress: J Crew
Flowers: Josh Knight at Five Penny Floral Heber City, Utah
Veil: Custom made from Angela's Bridal

No comments: